Saturday, April 04, 2020

March Kit

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........... And I would like to share with you the cards I created using the March 'No Matter The Weather' Paper Pumpkin kit.   Here's those cards......
 
 This kit makes three SUPER FUN cards........
 
This first card uses the ADORABLE boot die-cut pieces that come with this kit.
 
How cute are these!!!!
 
 All I needed to do for this card was stamp some clouds.....
 
And add the die-cut pieces.......SUPER EASY!!!!!
 
 And my FAVORITE card has to be this row of boots.
 
All I needed to do was line up the boots in front of the girls legs and an instant WOW kind of card was created.
 
I SERIOUSLY had FUN creating with the
 'No Matter The Weather' kit.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spot Light Sunday card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!