Sunday, April 26, 2020

I Am Thankful For You

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using some Stampin' UP! product.  I'm just thrilled with the way it turned out......So let's jump right in with my card share for today.
 
This card was inspired from one of the cards that we made at my recent Saddle-UP! event.  The actual card that my guest made is in fact the Mix-It-UP! Monday card I'll be sharing with you tomorrow ........ So today I've created a Spotlight Sunday version for you. 
 
I started this card off with a panel of the 'Golden Honey Designer Series Paper' on a Whisper White base card.
 
Next......I used the 'Painted Labels Dies' and cropped out a pretty gold foil label.  And my sentiment is from the 'Painted Harvest set.  That sentiment is stamped on a label die-cut from the same 'Painted Labels Dies' that was cropped out with Whisper White card stock.
 
I wrapped some 'Whisper White Baker's Twine' around my DSP panel and then adhered the sentiment label with Stampin' Dimensionals.
 
The final touch was adding some 'Champagne Rhinestone Basic Jewels' around the front of my card.
 
 And this card was done in a JIFFY!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments: