Monday, April 06, 2020

For You Upgrade

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends! 
Today is Mix It UP! Monday and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ....... but made ONE HUGE upgrade to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
Here is my Spot Light Sunday card from yesterday on the LEFT....
And my Mix-It-UP! Monday upgraded card for today on the RIGHT....
 
The first upgrade I made to my card for today is I changed the orientation of my card.  That also meant I was able to create a FUN FOLD for this card.
    
All I did was cut off 1-1/4" from the front of my Night of Navy base card ....... And I used that piece to create the flap-over part of this card.  I cut that piece down to 1-1/4" x 3-1/2" and scored it at 1/2".  This allowed me to adhere that flap to the inside of my card........And all I needed to do was adhere down my Designer Series Paper over it (and the front panel).
 
The embellishment piece on this card uses the same floral die-cut that comes with this kit ....... 
 
And that 1-1/4" piece that was cut off the front of my card became the flap-over element for my card.
 
So what do you think my friends......
Do you have a favorite????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3-D Tuesday creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks my friend.....I'm crazy about the way that turned out.

      Delete
  2. I absolutely adore this fun fold and the way it closes. Brilliant in blue!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Brian. It was fun to create and make. Glad you like it.

      Delete