Saturday, April 25, 2020

Let Love Grow

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........... And I would like to share with you the project I created using the March 'No Matter The Weather' Paper Pumpkin kit.   Here's that project.......
 
Check out this pretty alternate card I made with the left over pieces from the March kit......And some Petal Pink card stock.
 
I started off by stamping my front door onto a panel of Whisper White card stock that was die cut from the 'Stitched So Sweetly Dies'.  I then used my Stampin' Blends to pretty in some of the pieces to that imge......And matted it to a panel of Petal Pink card stock.  
 
I used one of the envelopes that came with this kit to create a center DSP panel.  Before adhering that panel down to my Whisper White base card......I wrapped some of the Linen Thread that was also included in this kit and tied it into a a pretty bow.
 
My stamped image panel was adhered to the left hand side of my card ...... And I used Stampin' Dimensionals to position that piece onto my card.
 
The finishing touch was adding some of the clear epoxy dots that came with this kit around the front of my card ...... And I called this card done!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spot Light Sunday card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Petal Pink is such a gorgeous color and perfect for this card. Love the lighted doorway!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary.....I had so much fun making this card.

      Delete