Friday, April 24, 2020

My Handsome Baby Boy

Happy Friday My Blogger Friends
My typical Friday blog posting is Friends Friday Pics........But I am posting today on a completely PERSONAL LEVEL.  I had to have my precious little Monster Kitty put to sleep yesterday ....... And it was truly a very hard thing to do.
This is the first time I saw Monster.  I knew at that very moment.....He had found his new forever home.
    
Monster was like my shadow.  In my studio working along side me ........ 
And ALWAYS willing to pose for me.
 
This picture just tell it all.  Why was he named Monster!
He also was the first kitty I had......That LOVED to be on his back!
His FAVORITE place to sleep was on the bed with me!.
And it was always like.....HEY....over here take my picture!
   
He even allowed me to dress him up as a Wisconsin Fan!
 
His FAVORITE place to nap was on Jack's Lap.....
Even when he BARELY fit.
 
But ask anyone......He was a MaMa Boy.
 
And this is the way I will ALWAYS remember My Monster.......
He was a Royal Handsome Boy......And he knew it.

So my friends.......thank you for allowing me to share just a few of my memories and pictures of my Baby Boy.  He filled our heart and our home for 5-short years.......And we will miss him more than words can express.  Love my Handsome Baby Boy......And even though he won't be showing me the way (to where his food and water dish goes)........I will think of that routine every day and smile again soon.    Now.....Rest in Peace My Monster Monster......You were the BEST KITTY EVER.

13 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous puddy tat - I'm so, so sorry you have had to do this. It brought tears to my eyes - remembering my two boys, and sharing your grief. And it is grief, isn't it? Such a devastating time - it doesn't matter how long you been owned by them (!!) - it is devastating. My best and heart felt wishes to you at this time. Thank you for sharing your pictures with us. xx Lynda/Loopyloo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh My Gosh Lynda......My first time meeting you and one that I won't forget. Your heartfelt words have touched my heart. And YES.....this grief is DEEP. Thank You from the bottom of my broken heart.

      Delete
  2. I feel your pain! I lost my kitty Rocky (an exact duplicate to your little sweetie) in November '19. They can definitely leave a big hole in your heart. Thoughts and good wishes to you.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sue.....Your sweet message touched my heart and I appreciate your kind words. Monster was SO MUCH a BIG part of our family....BIG HOLE left behind.

      Delete
  3. My heart breaks for Jack and you. You gave Monster such a wonderful home and he filled your life with love in return. Comfort and hugs, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Mary.....Your kind words comfort me.

      Delete
  4. The Best Monster Kitty Ever!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I will never be able to THANK YOU enough for introducing him to me. He was the best kitty EVER!!!!

      Delete
  5. Oh Kadie, I'm so sorry for your loss. It's so very hard when they leave us after such a short time on earth. Sending hugs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lynn.....Your soooo sweet to stop by and leave me such a nice comment. Monster filled our home and our hearts. We miss him VERY MUCH. Thank You!

      Delete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Sue for forwarding me your sweet comment. It touched me and I appreciate your kind words.

      Delete