Thursday, April 30, 2020

Birthday Bononza

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER PRETTY TAG.  Now that you have the details for my Tag Thursday creation for this week ........ Let's jump right in with my tag share for today........
 
Who wouldn't LOVE seeing this cute little tag attached to their birthday gift!
 
I started out with a Whisper White base tag ...... And I punched out three circles from the 'Birthday Bonanza Designer Series Paper' and arranged those onto the front of my tag.
 
Next, I cropped out one of the ADORABLE Koala Bears from the DSP using my 'Bonanza Dies'.  All I needed to do was fussy cut out the party hat and attach a cluster of balloons to his little arm.
 
My sentiment was stamped from the 'Bonanza Buddies' set and that was stamped directly onto one of the DSP circles.
 
I finished off my tag by attaching some 'Bermuda Bay 1/4" Mini Striped Ribbon' to the top of my tag and adding some stitching lines around the outer edge of each circle with my Stampin' Write Marker.
 
So there you have it my friends......
Don't you think it's just ADORABLE!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share some Friends Friday creations with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments: