Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Easter Mailbox Treats

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is 'CASE IT TUESDAY'.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project that I found on the internet ....... And I created a CASE of that project to share with you today.  This project was SUPER FUN to create and want to jump right in and share that project with you now.
 
My CASE for this week are these ADORABLE Treat Holders I made for my neighbors and friends for Easter.  And as I always do.......Their treats were hung on their mailboxes a few days before Easter. 
 
I saw these holders on Connie Stewarts 'Simply Simple Stamping Blog' ......... And she posted them on 2/28/2014.  I just put my own twist on these holders and created them for my Easter treats.
 
Each holder has a base bottom (or as Connie refers to it as a "Thorn") that measures 3-1/2"x3-1/2".  It is scored on all 4-sides at 3/4".
 
The wrap around is a 11"x2" piece of card stock ..... And that piece is scored at 4-1/2" and 6-1/2".
 
I used the 'Delightful Tag Topper Punch' to crop out the top of each holder.....
 
And decorated the front with the 'Layering Ovals Dies'......Along with the 'Welcome Easter' stamp set.
 
Here's a better view of the "Thorn" that the Reese's Peanut Butter Egg site on.
 
I also decorated the top of each treat holder with some OH SO YUMMY 'Granny Apple Green 1/2" Textured Weave Ribbon'.
 
 So what do you think my friends.......
Think my neighbors and friends LOVED their Easter Mailbox Treat.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. precious packaging for this yummy egg! Love that ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my friend.......My neighbors and friends LOVED their little treats.

      Delete