Sunday, April 05, 2020

For You Card

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from the 2019 Stampin' Mini Catalog.  This card uses something special found in that catalog ........ And I'm thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today..........
 
Need a QUICK but PRETTY card to send out?  Stay with me on this post......I have the PERFECT card lined up for you.
 
The base of this card is from the 'Three Cheers For You' All-Inclusive Kit (on page 59 of the Mini Catalog).  I also used the 'Golden Honey DSP' to decorate the front of my Night of Navy card.
 
The floral embellishment comes with this kit ...... And all I did was die-cut some 'Layering Circles' for that embellishment to rest on.
 
A couple pretty sequins (that come with this kit) around the front of my card ...... And this card was done in a SUPER JIFFY!!!
So what do you think my friends........
Didn't I say this would be a QUICK & PRETTY card!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments: