Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Simply Wonderful

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
 
I'm telling you my friends.......If you are looking for QUICK & EASY......Check out the 'Three Cheers For You' All-Inclusive kit on page 59 of the Stampin' UP! Mini Catalog.  Talk about getting 'er done in a HOT NEW YORK minute.  You can create so many versions of this card and it will leave you well stocked with an AWESOME inventory of cards.
 
I started out with one of the base cards from the 'Three Cheers For You' kit.  Next, I used one of the labels (that comes with this kit) and stamped my sentiment.  I used the 'Bloom & Grow' set to stamp that sentiment.
 
My floral embellishment is also one of the pieces that comes with this kit ...... And I used the sequins (that also comes with this kit) along with filling the centers of those sequins with 'Basic Pearl Jewels' to decorate the front of my card.
 
And there you have it my friends......
Couldn't be any easier!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow with a Tag Thursday creation to share with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

6 comments:

  1. A whole lot of creativity in a "New York minute!"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can you even image this in other color combinations. Thanks my friend.

      Delete
  2. "Getting 'er done in a HOT NEW YORK minute." I love you, Kadie! AND...I had already copied that to comment before I saw Mary's comment. She always beats me to the punch!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. GREAT minds think alike. I had FUN getting 'er done on this card my friend. THANKS!

      Delete
  3. Um . . . let's note I posted first!

    ReplyDelete