Saturday, April 18, 2020

Brighten Day Tag

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........... And I would like to share with you the project I created using the March 'No Matter The Weather' Paper Pumpkin kit.   Here's that project.....
 
Not to worry my friends........It's NOT Tag Thursday.........And YES.....You are tuning in for a Paper Pumpkin Saturday share.   You'all know how much I LOVE all things tags, so I decided to create a pretty tag using the left over pieces from my March 'No Matter The Weather' Paper Pumpkin kit.  Isn't this tag just FABULOUS!!!!
 
I started out with a Daffodil Delight base tag and used three of the Whisper White stitched circles that came with this kit for the front of my tag.   All I did was fussy cut out two of the little flowers in this kit.......And pop those onto two of the stitched circles.
 
 For the third circle....I simply stamped my sentiment from this kit.
 
I topped my tag off by using some 'Petal Pink 1/4" Metallic-Edge Ribbon'......And coloring that ribbon with my 'Shaded Spruce Stampin' Blends'.
 
I finished off my tag with some of the clear drops that were included in this kit ....... And I used my 'Shaded Spruce Stampin' Blends' to color five of those drops in and added those to the front of my tag.  This tag was DONE in no time flat.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spot Light Sunday card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful tag. Love the yellow and sweet blooms!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the backdrop of yellow with these beautiful flowers! Such a great tag! ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Brian......It's a 'Make You Feel Good' kind of tag.

      Delete