Wednesday, April 08, 2020

Easter Carrot Treats

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week creation for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my SWEET share for today........
 
Looking for a QUICK & EASY little treat for Easter......
Check out Erica Cerwin 3/1/2016 blog post for these little treats.
She has this AMAZING video (link posted below)
on how to create these LITTLE TREATS!!!
 
Check out these FUN little Carrot Treat Holders.
 
I created a bunch of these to hand out to my friends at Bashas and Starbucks ....... And they are also PERFECT to give out when standing in the LONG lines at the stores these days.
 
Erica uses the (now retired) Playful Pyramid Dies to create these little cuties.  However.....I just took a piece of Pumpkin Pie card stock that is scored on two sides and one additional piece of card stock that fits across the backside of your holder to create mine.  But watch Erica's video to learn step-by-step instructions on how to create these.  (https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=42&v=LXfLEQDtpy0&feature=emb_logo)
 
I added a small Hershey Bunny chocolate to the inside and tucked in some Easter Grass to give it a fun holiday look.  I must admit.......I've made some GREAT conversation while standing in lines at the store this past week.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. Mmmm...carrots! These are adorable, Kadie! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant use of the pyramid dies and so generous of you!

    ReplyDelete