Thursday, April 16, 2020

Here's To New Beginnings

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER PRETTY TAG.  Now that you have the details for my Tag Thursday creation for this week ........ Let's jump right in with my tag share for today........
 
This tag just SCREAMS.......Welcome Spring to me!!!
 
I started out by layering three levels of grass on the bottom of my 2-1/2"x 4-1/4" tag.  I did some inking on the top of each layer of grass.......And that added some fun dimension to each layer of grass.
 
Next, I used the 'Sending Flowers Dies' to crop out the row of flowers ....... And after coloring each in with my 'Stampin' Blends.......I just added that pretty row of flowers behind the grass.
 
My sentiment was stamped with TerraCotta Tile ink........And I used the 'Full of Happiness' set.
 
And my final touch was using the 'Petal Pink 5/8" Organdy Striped Ribbon' and my Dark Calypso Coral Stampin' Blend to color that ribbon in.......And knotting it to the top of my tag.
 
And that's all it took my friends......
What do you think????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share some Friends Friday creations with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

5 comments:

  1. Gosh - really, really love this. So bright and fresh - certainly super pretty. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Groovy grass and darling idea for spring!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You always know just the perfect things to say my friend. THANKS!!!

      Delete