Friday, April 10, 2020

Friends Friday Pics

Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Friends Friday.  On Friday's, I have the honor of spot-lighting some of the fabulous cards and projects that I received from Friends ....... Fellow Demonstrators ........ and Family.  Each of these creations are works of art........and it is with great pleasure that I share with you today some AMAZING projects that four very special friends made for me.
 
To kick off this week......I have this WOW kind of card that my good friend Gus Berry created.
 
Check out the fun interactive way Gus designed this card.  She incorporated a spinner bee on the front of her card.
 
This BEAUTIFUL card was made by Abbie Egolf.
 
How CREATIVE is this card by Linda Strugala.
 
And this HAPPY card was made by Susan Bong.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a special Paper Pumpkin Saturday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful ways to showcase nature! Love the little floating bee!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My friends are OH SO TALENTED. Thanks for your sweet comment (Gus will enjoy).

      Delete