Thursday, April 09, 2020

Chic in Egg

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER PRETTY TAG.  Now that you have the details for my Tag Thursday creation for this week ........ Let's jump right in with my tag share for today........
 
 How FUN is this little Chic tag???
 
I started out by stamping my sentiment in the upper right hand corner of my Whisper White tag.  I used the 'Full of Happiness' set to stamp that sentiment (with Granny Apple Green ink).
 
My DARLING little chic was created with the same 'Full of Happiness' set.  And I used my 'Paper Snips' to fussy cut out both the egg and chic.
 
I topped my tag off with some OH SO YUMMY 'Granny Apple Green 1/2" Textured Weave Ribbon' and gathered it all together with some 'Whisper White Baker's Twine'.
 
 Just doesn't get any easier.......
How FUN will this look on a PRETTY Easter Basket......
Or (for my grown up friends)......A Bottle of Wine!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share some Friends Friday creations with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. I think my favorite favorite part is the cute grass coming out of the egg.

    ReplyDelete