Saturday, June 01, 2019

Shelli's May Kit

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........... And I would like to share with you the project I created using the May 'Hugs From Shelli Paper Pumpkin Kit'.  Here are the cards I created with Shelli's kit..........
I have to say that these four cards (with coordinating envelopes) are so STUNNING.  There was so much included in this FABULOUS kit........That I was able to create LOTS of alternate projects and will be sharing those cards with you later this month.
    
This first card (with coordinating envelop) just SCREAMS Shelli.
 
Next, I was able to create this OH SO CALM "Grateful" card.
 
This PRETTY "Thank You" card is probably my favorite.
  
And Shelli's final card is this BEAUTIFUL "Hello Friend" card.
I'm just thrilled with the way these cards turned out.
Have to admit that I'm SO GLAD I purchase 2-kits each month......
My plan is to make a batch of Thank You cards with my second kit.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spot Light Sunday card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment