Sunday, June 23, 2019

Hello Flower Card

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from the 2019-2020 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog.  This card uses several products from that new catalog ........ And I'm thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today..........
I'm just a little crazy about the Kraft 'Magnolia Lane Large Cards & Envelopes' in the new 2019-2020 Annual Stampin' UP! catalog.
I started with one of the Kraft cards in this set ...... and built my Rococo Rose image directly into the center of the PRETTY White Foil accent square.
I stamped my flower and sentiment with the 'To A Wild Rose' set and used the new Rococo Rose In-Color for both of those images.
I was pleasantly surprised how crisp and clean the "hello" sentiment stamped......
And the flower stamped so beautifully with that same Rococo Rose ink.
And because I wanted to add a little something/something to my Rococo Rose .......I added a small piece of the 'Rococo Rose 1/2" Scalloped Linen Ribbon' and tied it up into a pretty knot and adhered it to the center of my rose with a Glue Dot.  
The final touch was adding three little 'Frosted & Clear Epoxy Droplets' to the top of my card.
Such a quick & easy kind of card to create.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments: