Tuesday, June 25, 2019

Pootles Triangle Box

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is 'CASE IT TUESDAY'.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project that I found on the internet ....... And I created a CASE of that project to share with you today.  This project was SUPER FUN to create and want to jump right in and share that project with you now.
When it comes to creating ADORABLE and CLASSIC little treat boxes ....... There is nobody as talented as Sam Hammond Donald (from the UK).  She created this DARLING little 2x2 Triangular Treat Box back in December 2015......And I knew the very moment I saw her creation.........I would be CASEing it with some new 2019-2020 Stampin' UP products.  Here is the link to her video: https://pootles.co.uk/2015/12/18/2x2-triangular-treat-box-tutorial/
I used the '2019-2021 Pretty Peacock In-Color' card stock to create my little treat holder ......
And I decorated it with the new '2019-2021 In-Color Designer Series Paper'.
My little sentiment was stamped with the 'Bloom & Grow' set and I cropped it out using the 'Classic Label Punch'.  The three flowers are die-cut using the 'Budding Blooms Dies' and to give my little box some punch.......I used Poppy Parade to die-cut those flowers.
I topped my little box off with some pretty 'Very Vanilla 3/8" Scalloped Lace Trim.....
And this little creation was done in NO TIME FLAT!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Such a cutie! Love your arrangement of these three flowers around the sentiment. ♥

    ReplyDelete