Friday, June 14, 2019

Friends Friday Pics

Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Friends Friday.  On Friday's, I have the honor of spot-lighting some of the fabulous cards and projects that I received from Friends ....... Fellow Demonstrators ........ and Family.  Each of these creations are works of art........and it is with great pleasure that I share with you today some AMAZING projects that my FABULOUS downline team made for me.
First up is the SUPER FUN treat holder that Randy Brosnahan made.
Next up......This SUPER SPARKLE 3x3 tag that Gus Berry made.
How SUMMER TIME FUN is this 3-1/2"x3-1/2" creation from Susan Bong.
This GORGEOUS 3-1/4"x3-1/4" card was made by Betty Pearce.
Check out this CALM & COOL card made by Lynne Wescott.
And this SHOW STOPPER was made by Cheri Utsler.
She created this Accordion Square pull out......
That completely opens up to reveal a fun pattern inside.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a special Paper Pumpkin Saturday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment