Thursday, June 27, 2019

Hummingbird Thanks Tag

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER PRETTY TAG.  Now that you have the details for my Tag Thursday creation for this week ........ Let's jump right in with my tag share for today........
How BEAUTIFUL is this mosaic hummingbird tag!
I started this tag off with a 2-1/2" x 4-1/4" Whisper White tag.  I covered the tag completely with the 'Mosaic Mood Designer Series Paper.
Next, I used my Paper Snips and cropped out one of the BEAUTIFUL hummingbirds from the 'Mosaic Mood Designer Series Paper' ........ And mounted that to a set of 'Layering Circles Framelits'.
Check out this picture of how BEAUTIFUL & SHINY that cropped out hummingbird really is.
My finishing touch was adding some 'Mint Macaron 1/4" Textile Ribbon' to the top of my tag ....... And finishing it off with some 'Mossy Meadow Linen Thread.
And that's all it took my friends to
create this BEAUTIFUL gift tag.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share some Friends Friday creations with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. This is everything wonderful! I love this little guy - and that background paper with all the greens is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks BK......Makes my heart happy that you liked it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Magical mosaic mix. Love the snipped hummer and pretty background.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You always know the perfect thing to say my friend......Thanks!!!

      Delete