Saturday, June 29, 2019

Hello Feather Card

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........... And I would like to share with you the project I created using the May Paper Pumpkin kit.   Here's that project.......
This beautiful card uses all the pieces in the May kit ........ And the only additional product added was the large Pretty Peacock circle.
I stamped my "Hello" sentiment onto one of the White/Silver tag that came with this kit...... 
And then mounted that to a 2-1/4" Pretty Peacock circle.  Before adhering that sentiment circle down to my card ........ I added some of the Linen Thread that was included in this kit behind my Pretty Peacock circle.
The finishing touch for this card was adding two of the vellum feathers that came with this kit behind the Pretty Peacock circle.......  
And calling this card done.......
IN NO TIME FLAT!!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spot Light Sunday card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Eclectic and cool. Love the vellum feathers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vellum is the perfect accent on anything. Thanks my friend.

      Delete