Thursday, June 13, 2019

To/From Tag

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER PRETTY TAG.  Now that you have the details for my Tag Thursday creation for this week ........ Let's jump right in with my tag share for today........
Today I'm sharing a tag inside a tag with you!
This little cutie started out much like the other tags I create.......
I used my 'Night of Navy Stampin' Blends' to color in the 'Silver 3/8" Metallic-Edge Ribbon' and then wrapped that ribbon around the bottom portion of my Night of Navy tag.
My tag has Night of Navy card stock across the bottom section........And for the top portion of my tag, I added a small panel of '2019-2021 Seaside Spray Designer Series Paper'.
This darling little To/From tag was created with the help of the 'Perfect Parcel Die' and then I stamped my sentiment from the 'Parcels & Petals' stamp set.
All that was left to do was add a tiny piece of the colored Night of Navy ribbon to the top of my tag......
And this tag was done in NO TIME FLAT!!!
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share some Friends Friday creations with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. Such fun! I love this little tuck-a-tag pouch.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I started out with the big outside tag layout.....and figured it was designed to hold the perfect tiny tag inside. SO GLAD you liked it Brian. THANKS!!!

      Delete
  2. Oh, the stitching and little pocket for the tag are divine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You always know just the right thing to say my friend.....THANKS!

    ReplyDelete