Tuesday, June 04, 2019

Dawn's Gift Box

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is 'CASE IT TUESDAY'.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project that I found on the internet ....... And I created a CASE of that project to share with you today.  This project was SUPER FUN to create ..... So let's jump right in and check out this project.
My CASE IT TUESDAY project today is inspired by the very talented Dawn Griffith at https://dawnsstampingthoughts.net/
I must admit that this project was SUPER EASY to create ...... but for the life of me ...... I can't remember when Dawn posted it........or what Dawn called it.  So I'm going to give you the measurements and hope that you can locate the video on Dawn's blog (above).
 
This box measures 8-1/2" x 11" (I used Basic Black card stock).  On the 8-1/2" side you score at 1", 1-3/4" and 7-3/4".  And on the 11" side you score at 3/4", 5-1/4", 6 and 10-1/2".
Here is how I decorated the front of my gift box.
The gift box top flaps opens up to hold 6-cards and envelopes inside.

The color combination I used to create my gift box and 6-cards was Basic Black, Basic Gray and Smoky Slate.
 
I used the 'Flourishing Phrases' stamp set and new 'Stitched Nested Labels Dies' along with the 'Pretty Label Punch' to decorate both the front of the gift box as well as the 6-cards inside.
 
 What a SUPER FUN project......
And I just couldn't be happier with the way this project turned out......

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Love it! The color scheme is so classy - what a great gift!

    ReplyDelete