Wednesday, June 12, 2019

You Mean Everything Card

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
There's something special about the new 'Scallop Note Cards'.  Today, I'm using the Old Olive note card.
I started out by using my Paper Piercer to punch a small hole in the center of each little scallop on my note card.
Next, I used one of the 'Magnolia Lane Memories & More Cards' and mounted it to a Whisper White and Basic Black panel.
Before I adhered that panel down to my Old Olive note card ...... I wrapped some of the SUPER YUMMY 'Magnolia Lane Green Baker's Twine' around the top of that panel and tied it up into a pretty bow ........ And then adhered it down to my card.
My sentiment was stamped from the 'A Little Lace' set.  I used Mossy Meadow ink and layered it onto a 1-1/2" Whisper White punched circle and a 1-3/4" Basic Black punched circle.
Just CRAZY about the way this little card turned out.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow with a Tag Thursday creation to share with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. What a WOW!. Love the layout and little scallops!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's the magic of Stampin' UP! product......Note cards and DSP did most of the work for me. Thanks Mary!!!

      Delete
  2. Love the way you've pinpointed the scallops. Such a great card.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Brian.....I'm loving how those little scallops turned out.

      Delete