Wednesday, June 05, 2019

Thank You Card

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
Who wouldn't LOVE to receive this HAPPY thank you card!
I started this card out with a Whisper White base card and then adhered a Calypso Coral panel to the top.  Next I cut a panel of 'Bird Ballad Designer Series Paper' and positioned that at the bottom of my card.
Next, I attached a panel of So Saffron card stock right above the Designer Series Paper.  But before I adhered that panel down to my card ....... I used the flowering corner dies from the 'Perfect Parcel Dies' and cropped out a flower in both upper corners of that So Saffron panel.  My finishing touch was adding a 1/4" panel of Calypso Coral card stock between the So Saffron and Designer Series Paper panels.
My sentiment was stamped from the 'Parcels & Petals' set ...... And I used one of the label dies from the 'Perfect Parcel Dies' for my sentiment.  I grabbed my 'Layering Circles Dies' and cropped out a Balmy Blue circle and positioned my stamped sentiment to the center of that circle.
The finishing touch for this card was adding three 'Heart Epoxy Droplets' to my sentiment circle.  I used my Calypso Coral 'Stampin' Blends' to color in those epoxy hearts ..... And this card was done in no time flat!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow with a Tag Thursday creation to share with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. I adore that the stripe can go traditional or just plain, splashy fun. Sweet & splashy card!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your early morning comments always start my day off with a smile my friend. THANKS!

      Delete