Saturday, June 08, 2019

Shelli's Thank You Card

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........... And I would like to share with you the alternate project I created using the May 'Hugs From Shelli Paper Pumpkin Kit'.  Here's that project.......
In my humble opinion ....... I think this is one of the most BEAUTIFUL cards I created with this 'Hugs From Shelli' kit. 
I started out with a pink 'Scallop Note Card' and stamped the "Thank You" sentiment that came with this set in the lower right hand corner.  I used VersaMark ink and sprinkled it with 'White Embossing Powder' before heat setting it.
Next, I mounted three of the pretty pink flower cut-outs (that also came with this kit) onto Whisper White and Flirty Flamingo square layering card stock.
And after I had the three flower squares adhered onto my card ...... I added some 'Whisper White 5/8" Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon to the top of my card. 
Dare I say again.......
This is such a BEAUTIUL card.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spot Light Sunday card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. I NEED those scallop cards. What a sweet and soft design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mary.......Those scallop cards are one of my favorite items in the new catty. (Wait till you see the box I created with them!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cards and I’m looking forward to seeing the box you created with the scallop cards!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sheila......The box creation will be posted on July 2nd.

      Delete