Friday, June 28, 2019

Friends Friday Pics

Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Friends Friday.  On Friday's, I have the honor of spot-lighting some of the fabulous cards and projects that I received from Friends ....... Fellow Demonstrators ........ and Family.  Each of these creations are works of art........and it is with great pleasure that I share with you today some AMAZING projects that three very special friends sent to me.
First up is this BEAUTIFUL card that Judy Gummo made for me.
And if the card wasn't enough.......Check out this BUNDLE of Yankee Candle product that she sent me.  It is going immediately into my car!!!
This SWEET card was sent to me by Judy's daughter-in-law Amy Gummo.  She sells 31-Product and this is the thank you card she sent to me for ordering with her.  (HOW SWEET!!!)
And my final card share for today is this SIMPLY GORGEOUS card that my sweet friend Barb Reilly (from Madison) sent to me. 
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a special Paper Pumpkin Saturday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. What a delight to see the talent of your creative friends!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Know they will like seeing your sweet comment Mary. THANKS!!!

      Delete