Sunday, June 16, 2019

Thinking of You Card

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from the 2019-2020 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog.  This card uses several products from that new catalog ........ And I'm thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today..........
I just couldn't be happier with the way this card turned out.
This card starts off with one of the new pink 'Scallop Note Cards'.
I used the 'Good Morning Magnolia' set and stamped my sentiment with Mossy Meadow ink in the lower left hand corner.
Next, I used the 'Layering Circle Dies' to create a Mossy Meadow and Whisper White circle piece ........ And fussy cut out two of the pretty flowers from the 'Magnolia Lane Designer Series Paper.  All I needed to do was adhered those down onto my Whisper White circle and this card was nearly finished.
The finishing touch was adding some of the OH SO YUMMY 'Magnolia Lane' Linen Ribbon around the top of my card ....... And then tied it up into a pretty knot.
Dare I say again.......I LOVE THIS CARD!!!!
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. Soft and pretty! Love the scalloped edge and layered sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how the flower and leaves peek over the circle. Such a sweet card!

    ReplyDelete