Friday, May 31, 2019

Friends Friday Pics

Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Friends Friday.  On Friday's, I have the honor of spot-lighting some of the fabulous cards and projects that I received from Friends ....... Fellow Demonstrators ........ and Family.  Each of these creations are works of art........and it is with great pleasure that I share with you today some AMAZING projects that my downline team made for me.  Our theme for this exchange was 'April Showers'.......
First up is this DARLING pillow box that Betty Pearce made.
Check out this OH SO FUN bookmark that Cheri Utsler made.
This PRETTY card was made by Linda Depew
My bestie Debbie Hill made this FABULOUS card.
How BEAUTIFUL is this card that Randy Brosnahan made.
This FANTASTIC card was made by Susan Bong.
Lynne Wescott made this OH SO CUTE card.
This BEAUTY was made by Jan Gore.
And my bestie Gus Berry made this PERFECT Spring Shower card.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a special Paper Pumpkin Saturday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. I adore the rain theme and all these sweet projects. Raindrops Keep Fallin' on My Head is on my brain!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm hearing the tune with you my friend. Thanks for your sweet comment.

      Delete