Thursday, June 06, 2019

You Did It Tag

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER PRETTY TAG.  Now that you have the details for my Tag Thursday creation for this week ........ Let's jump right in with my tag share for today........
What a pretty way to say WAY TO GO!!!
I started this tag off with three panels of the NEW 'Woven Threads Designer Series Paper'.  I positioned those three panels onto my Whisper White base tag.
Next, I punched out a Pretty Peacock Starburst Circle along with a Purple Posy 'Layering Circle' and adhered those two pieces together.  Then I used one of the label dies from the 'Perfect Parcel Dies' and stamped my sentiment from the 'Parcels & Petals' set with Pretty Peacock ink.
To balance out my sentiment piece ..... I punched out two 1/4" circle with Pretty Peacock card stock and adhered those to the top and bottom of my sentiment piece.  My 'Fine Tip Glue Pen' was used to add a tiny bit of shine to both of those circles.
And for the top of my 2" x 4-1/4" tag......I used the new 'Delightful Tag Topper' and finished this tag off with some of the new 'Pretty Peacock 1/2" Scalloped Linen Ribbon'
So what do you think my friends.......
I'm totally crazy about the way this tag turned out!!!
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share some Friends Friday creations with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments: