Sunday, June 09, 2019

3-Flower Thank You

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from the 2019-2020 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog.  This card uses several products from that new catalog ........ And I'm thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today..........
I wanted to create a special Thank You card........And I think I master it with this creation!
To start this card off......I began with a Whisper White base card and then added a Basic Black panel to the top.
My sentiment was stamped with the 'Bloom & Grow' set ....... And I stamped that onto a large ''Layering Circle Die'.
I added three pretty flowers (Gorgeous Grape, Crushed Curry and the new Terracotta Tile) that were punched out using the new 'Perennial Flower Punch'.
And the final touch was sprinkling some 'Gingham Gala Sequins' around the top of my card.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

6 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card, those bright flowers really “pop” off the basic black background , I like the big white circle, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why thanks Sheila. This was a SUPER FUN card to create.

      Delete
  2. So sweet! Perfect against this black backdrop!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So appreciate your sweet comment Brian. THANKS!!!!

      Delete
  3. These pretty colors really pop against black.

    ReplyDelete