Saturday, June 22, 2019

For You Card

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........... And I would like to share with you another alternate project I created using the May Paper Pumpkin kit.   Here's that project.......
I started this card out with a Very Vanilla card base.
I added a panel of Soft Suede card stock across the center of my card and added some of the new 'Petal Pink 5/8" Organdy Striped Ribbon' around one end of that Soft Suede panel and tied it into a pretty knot.
Next, I layered a square of Petal Pink and Soft Suede card stock onto the center of my card.  I cut down one of the card fronts from this kit and layered that onto to top of my card stock panels......
And then grabbed my Paper Snips and fussy cut out one of the bird nest.  After I had it all snipped out .......I adhered it to the front of my card.  My sentiment was stamped onto a Petal Pink banner flag and that was adhered to the lower left corner of my bird nest.
All that was left to do was punch out three little eggs and arrange them in the center of my bird nest.
Don't you just love how this card turned out???
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spot Light Sunday card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful alternative idea. I adore those little eggs.

    ReplyDelete