Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Thank You 2x2 Card Creation

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
Each month, my downline team does a team swap and for the month of June........the challenge was to create something 'Square'.  I decided to create a little 2x2 square Thank You piece (on the right above)........Then I challenged myself to create a card, using that little 2x2 square.  Here's what I created (on the left above). 
 I started my challenge off by selecting a 'Whisper White Note Card'.......
Next, I used the retired scallop border punch and punched out a Calypso Coral piece.  To that piece......I added a small strip of Bermuda Bay card stock.
I then used my 'Layering Squares Dies' and die-cut a Bermuda Bay scallop square.  I mounted that right in the center of my Whisper White note card........
And from there, I added my 2x2 square Thank You....... 
 And this card was done in a JIFFY!!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow with a Tag Thursday creation to share with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Such a cute, coordinated pair. I love the frame on the angle and little butterflies.

    ReplyDelete