Monday, June 10, 2019

3-Flower Thank You Upgrade

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Mix It UP! Monday and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ....... but added a couple additional products found in the 2019-2020 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
Here's my Spot Light Sunday card from yesterday on the LEFT....
And my Mix-It-UP! Monday card for today on the RIGHT....
I started out my upgraded card by changing the orientation for my card.  I also changed the base card from Whisper White to Basic Black.
To start off ..... I wrapped some 'Gorgeous Grape 1/4" Mini Striped Ribbon' around the fold of my card and tied it up into a pretty knot.
My sentiment was stamped with the same 'Bloom & Grow' set ...... But for this upgraded card, I used VersaMark ink and sprinkled it with Black Embossing Powder before heat setting it..
The flowers (Gorgeous Grape, Crushed Curry and Terracotta Tile) were punched out using the 'Perennial Flower Punch' ....... And before I adhered them down to my card, I ran them through my Big Shot with the 'Subtle 3D Embossing Folder' for some added texture.
And for the center of each flower ..... I added a tiny flower from the 'Budding Blooms Dies'.  I ended up punching out three 'Leaf Punch' pieces and adding those around each of the punched out flowers too.
And the finishing touch for this upgraded card was adding some 'Gingham Gala Sequins' around the top of my card.
So what you do think??????
Do you have a favorite?????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3-D Tuesday creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely luscious! I'm on Mt. Lemmon (FYI).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OH MY GOSH Mary.....My granddaughters are coming to visit at he end of the week and I'll be taking them up to Mt Lemmon to Zip Line. ENJOY!!!!!

      Delete