Thursday, June 20, 2019

Hot Air Balloon Tag

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER PRETTY TAG.  Now that you have the details for my Tag Thursday creation for this week ........ Let's jump right in with my tag share for today........
Talk about having fun creating this tag......
To start out.......I stamped my sentiment with Gorgeous Grape ink using the 'Above the Clouds' set.
Next, I used that same set and stamped some clouds at the top of my tag with Basic Gray ink.  I did stamp off twice so the clouds were soft and fluffy looking.
Next, I stamped three hot air balloons.......Two in Highland Heather and one in Gorgeous Grape.  I used the 'Hot Air Balloon Punch' to crop out all three of those balloons......
And before I adhered those down onto my tag ...... I added three tiny pieces of 'Whisper White Baker's Twine' to the bottom of each balloon for some added FUN.
To each balloon ...... I added some 'Basic Pearls' that I colored in every other one with my 'Highland Heather Stampin' Blends'.
And the finishing touch was adding a small piece of the 'Gorgeous Grape 1/4" Mini Striped Ribbon' to the top of my tag and then tied it off into a knot at the top.
So HAPPY with how FESTIVE this tag looks.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share some Friends Friday creations with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Those two purples are so happy together! Darling tag!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary for always making my mornings just a tad bit brighter.

      Delete