Sunday, June 30, 2019

Hello Baby Card

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from the 2019-2020 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog.  This card uses several products from that new catalog ........ And I'm thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today..........
I'm just crazy about the way this little 3x3 card turned out. 
I started with a Whisper White 3x3 card and added  panel of Early Espresso card stock to the front of my card.  Before I adhered that panel down ..... I wrapped some 'Whisper White 5/8" Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon' around the center .... And tied it up into a pretty bow.
Next, I grabbed the OH SO FUN Host set 'Time For Tags' and stamped this ADORABLE 'Hello Baby' image out.  I used the new 'Timeless Label Punch' to crop out my stamped image......
And I used my 'Stampin' Write Markers' to color in my darling little giraffe.  That's all it took my friends to create this ADORABLE little baby card.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. the polka dot ribbon couldn't be a more adorable way to accentuate the giraffe spots!

    ReplyDelete