Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Mini Flip Album

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is 'CASE IT TUESDAY'.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project that I found on the internet ....... And I created a CASE of that project to share with you today.  This project was SUPER FUN to create and want to jump right in and share that project with you now.
If you are talking about a SHOW STOPPER kind of project ........ This would definitely be one for the books.  I found this little cutie on the Club Scrap Channel featured on 4/24/18.  Here's a link to that project https://clubscrap.com/0318-mini-album/ 
It folds up to be a 3-1/4" x 3-1/4" little album .......But opens up to reveal SO MUCH MORE.
I used the new 'Garden Lane Designer Series Paper' to create my little album.
The front has this darling little library pocket closure.....
That flips open to reveal NOT ONE......
BUT THREE FLAP DOWN/OUT elements.
And if that wasn't enough.......Each section flaps over for more sections to tuck treasured photos.
 Or use the space for journaling.
Can you even image how many photo's you can fill inside this little cutie?
 
I LOVE LOVE LOVE that each center section also holds a place for some private journaling or special little picture.
And when all is said and done.......Each section folds back up.....
 
So all your treasured keepsakes are tucked away for save keeping.
I'm just crazy about this little project.......
And have to admit.....It came together in a quick New York minute.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

6 comments:

  1. Ooooh My. What a beautiful item. Are you going to do a video on this. I have just become a Grandma (1 hour ago) and this would be perfect for me to show off my new and first Grandchild. Thank you in advance for sharing your wonderful project.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you go to the Club Scrap link I posted....You will be able to put one of these together in a JIFFY. Please share if you make one. CONGRATS on becoming a new Grandma.....YOU WILL LOVE IT!!!!!

      Delete
    2. Thank you sincerely for the link. I am sorry, I did not see it until your response. Making it today. Thank you for responding. Just love your cards and I learn so much from you. XXX Mal, Melbourne, Australia

      Delete
    3. LOVE your sweet comment Mal.....so kind of you to leave me such a special comment. Hope you have FUN making one of these - and hope you can share with me if you get one made.

      Delete
  2. Wow! This is such a fantastic idea and offers so many possibilities for personalization and memories!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my friend. Thinking of making one of these for each of my granddaughters who are coming out this next week to visit me for 10 days. Great keepsake for both of them to treasure all the wonderful things we have in store for those 10-days.

      Delete