Sunday, June 02, 2019

Thank You Bird Card

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from the NEW 2019-2020 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog.  This card uses several products from that new catalog ........ And I'm thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today..........
This darling little Thank You card uses product from the new 'Bird Ballad Suite'.  This suite is spot-lighted on page 92 of the new 2019-202 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog.
I started out by adding some of the BEAUTIFUL 'Bird Ballad Designer Series Paper' on the bottom half of my card.
Next, I added a 3/4" Calypso Coral card stock panel across the top edge of that Designer Series Paper ....... And I used the 'Free As A Bird' set to stamp my "Thank You" sentiment on it.
My DARLING little bird was also stamped with the "Free As A Bird' set ...... and colored in using my 'Stampin' Blends'.  Once I had my bird colored in ....... I grabbed my 'Layering Circles Framelits Dies' and created a PRETTY layering piece.
The finishing touch on my card was adding some 'Basic Sequins' and adding a single 'Basic Pearl' to the center of each sequin.
Just couldn't be happier with the way this card turned out.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. Such a beauty! I love this simple layout with this gorgeous paper and sweet bird. Your coloring is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so simply and pretty. Love the soft coloring of the bird.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know my friend....I'm not a big coloring kind of gal....but this little bird is so easy to color. Thanks for your sweet comment.

      Delete