Saturday, June 15, 2019

Hello Card

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........... And I would like to share with you another alternate project I created using the May Paper Pumpkin kit.   Here's that project.......
I started this card out by layering one of the small blue note cards that came with this kit with a panel of Pretty Peacock and Very Vanilla card stock. 
Next, I cut up two of the card patterns into sections that measure 3/4" x 3 (blue bird pattern) and three sections that measure 3/4" x 1-1/4" (vanilla/blue splatter pattern).   I then arranged each of those panels down to the front of my Very Vanilla card stock.
Before I adhered down the Very Vanilla panel to the Pretty Peacock panel ...... I wrapped some of the GORGEOUS Pretty Peacock velvet ribbon (that came with this kit) around the top and tied it off into a pretty knot.

I stamped my "Hello" sentiment onto a Very Vanilla circle and then layer it with a Pretty Peacock circle.  All that was left to do was add one of the pretty little pink die-cut flowers to the front of my sentiment.
And this card was done in no time flat.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spot Light Sunday card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments: