Monday, June 24, 2019

Hello Flower Upgrade

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Mix It UP! Monday and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ....... but added a couple additional products found in the 2019-2020 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
Here's my Spot Light Sunday card from yesterday on the TOP....
And my Mix-It-UP! Monday card for today on the BOTTOM....
I used the same 'Magnolia Lane Large Specialty Memories & More Cards' to create this upgraded card .........
And for my upgraded version ...... I stamped one rose onto Very Vanilla card stock and one onto Rococo Rose card stock.  For both flowers, I used my Paper Snips and fussy cut out the rose images.  And then I just stacked them together with Stampin' Dimensionals before adhering them down onto my Very Vanilla panel.
I used the same 'Rococo Rose 1/2" Scalloped Linen Ribbon' on the Rococo Rose and Very Vanilla card stock panel........
And then I stamped my "Hello" sentiment onto a Rococo Rose tag and tucked it behind the knot on my ribbon.
I finished off this card with some 'Frosted & Clear Epoxy Droplets'......And called this card done in a jiffy.
So tell me friends......
Do you have a favorite?????
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3-D Tuesday creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!
 

4 comments:

  1. Man, that ribbon makes my heart go pitter pat. Love the simple knot and sweet coordination.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary......I am in LOVE with all 5-versions of that ribbon.

      Delete
  2. My favourite is the 2nd card, I love the ribbon tied on the side and the little tag!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I completely agree with you Sheila. That ribbon is SUPER YUMMY!!!

      Delete