Sunday, May 26, 2019

Tropical Chic

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from the 2018-2019 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog.  This card uses several products from that catalog .......... And I'm thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today..........
 
I'm loving how this card turned out.
 
I started out with a panel of the 'Tropical Escape Designer Series Paper' and adhered that to a panel of Granny Apple Green card stock.  Once both those papers were attached......I added that to a Whisper White base card.
 
I then took a panel of Granny Apple Green card stock and stamped my sentiment from the 'Tropical Chic' set directly onto that panel with Shaded Spruce ink.
 
My 'Tropical Chic' flowers were stamped with Flirty Flamingo, Melon Mambo and Rich Razzleberry ink.  I matted each of those stamped flowers onto a 1-3/8" Shaded Spruce circle ...... And then arranged all three onto my 'Tropical Escape Designer Series Paper' panel.
 
To finish this card off ...... I added a small Granny Apple Green 'Glitter Enamel Dot' to the center of each stamped flower.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Luscious blend of pinks and tropical florals!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You always know just the right thing to say my friend......THANKS!!!

      Delete