Thursday, May 23, 2019

3-Hearts Tag

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER PRETTY TAG.  Now that you have the details for my Tag Thursday creation for this week ........ Let's jump right in with my tag share for today........
 
Just couldn't be happier with the way this tag turned out.
 
I used the '2018-2020 Lovely Lipstick In-Color Designer Series Paper Stack' to create a trio of striped DSP across the front of my Whisper White tag.
 
Next......I stamped three thank you hearts from the 'Little Elephant' set with VersaMark ink and then sprinkled each heart with 'Lovely Lipstick Embossing Powder'.  Once my three hearts were cooled ...... I used my 'Paper Snips' to crop out each heart.
 
And all that was left to do was add some 'Real Red 3/8" Cotton Ribbon' to the top of my tag and finish it off with some 'Whisper White Baker's Twine'.
 
So what do you think my friends????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share some Friends Friday creations with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. The embossing is the perfect added shine. Diggin' your little heart trio and tag.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary......You know how we like a little trio of something on our projects.

      Delete