Thursday, May 02, 2019

3 Elephants

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER PRETTY TAG.  Now that you have the details for my Tag Thursday creation for this week ........ Let's jump right in with my tag share for today........
 
I seriously can't believe how cute this tag turned out.
 
I started out by stamping my sentiment from the 'Little Elephant' set in the lower right hand corner of my Whisper White tag.  By using Gorgeous Grape ink ....... That sentiment really popped off my Whisper White tag.
 
My trio of colorful elephants sitting on layers of 'Scallop Circle Punches' just brought this tag all together.
 
I used the 'Little Elephant' set to stamp my elephant images......And I stamped my elephants with Granny Apple Green, Mango Melody and Highland Heather ink.
 
I coordinated each of my little stamped elephants onto a layering of 1-1/4" and 1-3/8" Scallop Circle Punches ....... Using the same colors (Granny Apple Green, Mango Melody and Highland Heather ink).
To finish off my sweet tag ....... I added some 'Granny Apple Green 1/2" Textured Weave Ribbon' and tied it up with a pretty 'Whisper White Baker's Twine' bow.
 
Just have to ask......
Don't you just adore my sweet little tag????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share some Friends Friday creations with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Darling mix of splashy colors and sweet elephants!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary. Looking at this tag just makes me HAPPY.

      Delete