Friday, May 17, 2019

Friends Friday Pics

Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Friends Friday.  On Friday's, I have the honor of spot-lighting some of the fabulous cards and projects that I received from Friends ....... Fellow Demonstrators ........ and Family.  Each of these creations are works of art........and it is with great pleasure that I share with you today some AMAZING projects that three very special friends created for me.
 
 First up is the BEAUTIFUL looking card that Betty Pearce created.
 
Next.....Is this SUPER FUN/SUPER SWEET interactive card that Cheri Utsler created.
 
 The inside of Cheri's card pops up to reveal a DELISH ice cream sundae.
 
And my final card share for today is this SUPER GORGEOUS card that my sweet friend Lynne Wescott created.  
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a special Paper Pumpkin Saturday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. The cards you shared are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why THANKS Sheila for your sweet comment. I am blessed to have these 3-friends in my life.

      Delete
  2. Beautiful cards to share . . . the ice cream interior is especially "dishy!"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my sweet friend. Even though I don't like to eat ice cream.....I sure do enjoy creating sweet cards with these fun die-cut pieces.

      Delete