Saturday, May 25, 2019

Thinking of You

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........... And I would like to share with you one more alternate project I created using the April Paper Pumpkin kit.   Here's that project.......
 
 This is such a pretty and sweet looking card.
 
I started this card out by stamping two large flowers onto one of the card stock panels that came with this kit.  After I had those flowers stamped......I added it to the front of a Gray Granite note card and added a tiny piece of So Saffron card stock across the bottom of that stamped panel.
 
Next, I stamped two flowers onto a piece of Whisper White card stock.  I used Mint Macaron and Gray Granite ink to stamp those flowers.  I used my Paper Snips to fussy cut both of those flowers out ...... And then I stacked them together with 'Stampin' Dimensionals'.
 
I then added three Mint Macaron Enamel Dots to the bottom right edge of my Gray Granite note card.
 
All that was left to do was stamp my sentiment onto one of the labels that was included with this kit ...... And add that to the top right corner of my card.
 
Just delighted with the way this card turned out.......
What do you think?????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spot Light Sunday card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful florals and love that trio of dots!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my friend. I enjoyed putting this kit together SO MUCH!!!

      Delete
  2. Love these. My Mom put together this kit when it arrived - she really loved it. I think this flower is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was crazy about the cards this card created. One of my favorite Paper Pumpkin kits so far.

      Delete