Tuesday, May 07, 2019

Double Tote Box

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is 3-D Tuesday.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project CASE to share with you.  This project is SUPER FUN to create and the product is featured in both the 2018-2019 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog and 2019 Stampin' UP! Occasions Catalog.  Let's jump right in with my project CASE share for today.
 
Today's CASE project is a darling Double Tote Box that the very talented Angie Juda at Chic 'n Scratch shared back on March 1st.  Here is the link to an amazing video that Angie shared:  https://chicnscratch.com/2019/03/best-bunny-double-tote.html
 
For my CASE......I had LOTS of 'Share What You Love Designer Series Paper' that I wanted to use up.......So I knew my Double Tote Box was going to be created to hold a dozen little 3x3 note cards.
 
I started out by creating two 'Double Tote Boxes' and adhering those boxes together .... Back to Back.
 
My dozen 3x3 cards were decorated all the same.....
 
I started out by adding a small panel of 'Share What You Love Designer Series Paper' to a panel of Rich Razzleberry card stock.  Before I adhered that panel down to the center of my little card ...... I wrapped some 'Powder Pink 3/8" Mini Ruffled Ribbon' around the left hand edge and tied it up into a pretty knot.
 
My sentiment was stamped with Rich Razzleberry ink using the 'Vibrant Vases' set....
 
And to finish off each envelope ...... I lined the back flap with more of the 'Share What You Love Designer Series Paper'.
 
And as you can see from this pic ....... a half dozen cards and envelopes fit PERFECTLY inside each of the tote boxes.
All that was left for me to do was add the other 6-cards and envelopes to the other tote box and this project was done in NO TIME FLAT!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. A simply adorable collection and perfect for a gift! I'll miss this designer series paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad I found your site you have so many amazing projects, like this one, what a lovely gift idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OH......Thank You Sheila. SO GLAD you found me too.

      Delete