Tuesday, May 14, 2019

Celebrate The Good Stuff Book

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is 'CASE IT TUESDAY'.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project that I found on the internet ....... And I created a CASE of that project to share with you today.  This project was SUPER FUN to create and want to jump right in and share that project with you now.
 
My CASE project for this week is from Liz Yuille who shared an amazing video on May 4, 2018.  You can check out her video on her UTube Channel:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=87&v=bt7_cR5ALqA
 
I created my little book to hold some VERY SPECIAL pictures from Madelyn's wedding last July in St. Louis.  I used the 'All My Love Designer Series Paper' and the sentiment on my front cover is from the 'Picture Perfect Birthday' set.
 
The really cool thing about this book is it has a magnetic closure built into the book and all it takes to secure this album closed is flipping that little scallop circle sentiment piece over.
   
 The inside has double pockets to hold all my little 2-1/2" x 3-3/4" tags....
   
And each pocket is embellished with a pretty lace border at the top.
   
Each tag is embellished with some pretty 'Bitty Blooms' punched flowers...
   
And I topped each tag off with some 'Lovely Lipstick 1/8" Grosgrain Ribbon' as well as some "Whisper White 1/8" Sheer Ribbon.
 
Here's a look at what the back of my Good Stuff Book looks like.
 
And to say I couldn't be HAPPIER with the way this little album turned out would be an UNDERSTATEMENT!!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. Adorable little pocket photo folder. Clever closure!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can you even image how many different occasions you could create this little cutie for? Thanks for your sweet comment Mary.

      Delete
  2. This is so clever and sweet, I really like it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sheila......The video makes it SUPER EASY to make one of these.

      Delete