Saturday, May 11, 2019

April Kit

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........... And I would like to share with you the project I created using the April Paper Pumpkin kit.   Here's that project.......
 
I am simply IN LOVE with the April Paper Pumpkin kit.
 
This kit provided me with enough product to create this darling acetate box along with coordinating cards to tuck inside the box.
 
 Check out this GORGEOUS Belly Band that wraps around the acetate box.
 
And the elements that were used to create this Belly band ........ are OH SO PRETTY!  
 
Here's the three cards that were included in this kit.
 This birthday card is STUNNING.....
 
And this thank you card is SIMPLY BEAUTIFUL.....
 
 And this congratulations card is OH SO ELEGANT!
 I simply couldn't be happier with how this project turned out!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spot Light Sunday card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Brian....I think Stampin' UP! knocked it out of the park with this kit.

      Delete
  2. This may have been one of the most beautiful PP kits ever. Thinks for sharing these amazing possibilities!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree with you my friend. SU nailed this one.

      Delete