Wednesday, May 15, 2019

So Glad We Are Friends

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
  
This fun gate fold card was inspired by my good friend Mary Fish.  She created this card and from the minute I saw it ........ I knew I would be making one for myself. 
 
The card is a gate fold style card ....... And it's held closed with this pretty belly band piece.
 
I used the 'Incredible Like You' set to stamp my sentiment....
 
And the flowers were punched out using the 'Bitty Blooms Punch Pack'.
 
The card is a 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" piece of Whisper White card stock.  That piece is scored t 2-1/8" on both sides.  I used the 'Happiness Blooms Designer Series Paper' for the two front panels.  Those pieces measure 5" x 1-5/8".
 
Here is what my card looks like when the belly band is removed and my card is opened up.
I'm just crazy about this card design........
And can't wait to try it out in all different colors.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow with a Tag Thursday creation to share with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Woot! I got a shout out today! I'm so excited I got to play a little role in the inspiration for this card. I ADORE your belly band and DSP choice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had the VERY BEST teacher (YOU) who taught me to make this card. Thanks Mary for your inspiration and comment.

      Delete