Thursday, May 09, 2019

Daisy Flower Tag

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER PRETTY TAG.  Now that you have the details for my Tag Thursday creation for this week ........ Let's jump right in with my tag share for today........
 
 I just couldn't be happier with the way this tag turned out.
 
I began this tag by using the 'Daisy Delight' set and stamping little daisy images all over my Daffodil Delight tag.  Next......I used my 'Simply Score Board' and created a 1/4" embossed edge around the outer edge of my tag. 
 
 I used the 'Daisy Delight' set to stamp my sentiment with black ink.....
 
And then punched out a White daisy with the 'Daisy Punch'.  To finish off my punched daisy ...... I added a 3/4" and 1/2" Mango Melody circle to the center and added some 'Fine Tip Glue Pen' to the center of those circles to give some pretty shine to my daisy.
 
All that was left to do was use my 'Mango Melody Stampin' Blends' to color in a small piece of the 'Whisper White Polka Dot Ribbon'.......
 
And then add that colored ribbon to the top of my tag.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share some Friends Friday creations with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Remember when you taught me how to use Fine Tip Glue this way? I wasn't the quickest student. Love this fabulous daisy tag!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I do remember that day. You caught on QUICKLY my friend.

      Delete