Saturday, May 04, 2019

Happy Birthday Cake Card

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........... And I would like to share with you the last project I created using the March Paper Pumpkin kit.   Here's that project.......
 
How fun is this birthday card???
 
I used the Designer Series Paper that came with this kit ...... And I cut down a piece to add to the bottom of my card.  I then used the stamp set that came with this kit and stamped my Happy Birthday message across the center of the Designer Series panel.
 
My cake was build with more of the Designer Series Paper that came with this kit......
And I was even able to use the candles and bow stickers that were included in this kit to pretty up my birthday cake.
 
Just couldn't be happier with the way this card turned out.
What do you think?????
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spot Light Sunday card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. That is one delightful cake. Love the precious bows!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my sweet friend....It was a SUPER FUN card to create.

      Delete